Animal Control

Animal Control Officer

The Animal Control Officer is responsible for answering residents’ complaints of activity regarding dogs only.

Please do not call Troop F to reach the Animal Control Officer.

Animal Control Officer
860-526-0013 ext. 202


In the event of an emergency that occurs on the weekends, please call 860-399-2100.

What is an emergency? An animal hit by a car or a dog bite is considered an emergency. Missing dogs, roaming dogs, and barking dogs are not considered an emergency.

Wildlife Complaints

If you have complaints regarding wildlife, please call the DEEP Wildlife Division 860-424-3011.

Switch to our mobile site