What is Books to Home:
Books to Home is an additional service the Library provides so that you can enjoy our collection without having to visit the library. Older adults or anyone who has difficulty getting to the library because of health problems, or just lack of transportation, is eligible.
Available Items to borrow:
Any of our materials that circulate:
- Books (including large print)
- Music CDs
Just let us know what you’d like and a staff member will deliver and pickup your library materials.
How to Sign Up:
- Fill out one of our Registration and Interest Profile forms
- Register for a library card, (in person or by phone if you don’t already have a card)
- Let us know what you’d like delivered
- Make a request or reserve an item (by phone or online)
We look forward to hearing from you. (860) 526-0018